Saturday, August 7, 2010

Get Out.

Two posts in one day. Can you believe it. So I've decided that my creative juices need a direction to flow. I love creating things, and there are far too many creations left in my head, never to make it out into the real world. So my idea is a creation a week. At least one little tiny creation a week. That I should be able to manage.

Inspiration for this week. I love, love the bib necklaces that are currently trendy. So that's my creative assignment for this week.

This is the Floral Blue Magenta and Lavender Statement Bib Necklace from Rosyposydesigns. Isn't this so sweet. Love the vintage collage look. But I'm thinking I may start with a crocheted necklace because I already have the supplies for that.

This one is Ranunculus Asiaticus from Irregular Expressions. Love this one as well. I tend to lean toward asymmetric in all areas of everything. Maybe I'm just a little off, cause things just look right to me if it's a little unbalanced. I think I might use more toned down colors though.


Another one that is so pretty, vintagy, and generally light and girly. This is The Young Victoria Challenge by DaintyCrochetbyAly.



And I'm adding this Vera Wang at the end just because it made me drool. This type of necklace will be further down the road because I think I need some practice first. I guess we now know where Chaney got her love of sparkles from. So I'll be dreaming of necklaces tonight. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Jenna
    I can't wait to see what you make. I know it will be extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete