Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day

For me this Labor Day means a 4 day weekend with no work. I cannot contain my excitement. So we began our Friday morning like this. An early morning photo shoot with the pixie. Still working around in photoshop to find things that I like.


This one is not too far of from the original. Subtle.


I like this one for it's angelic qualities. Has a bit of soft blur to it. I thought this one would be really pretty in sepia as well.


I like it even better.


This is probably my favorite. It's Pioneer Woman's vintage action. Love it. Those pigtails make we want to squeeze her guts out.


Much warmer tones. . .


Like the color on this one.


Good old black and white with a soft edge burn. She's was over it at this point. Her photo shoot breaking point is shrinking. I think it's currently at 2 minutes.



A few more in vintage because I love them. This is how all memories look in my head, in case you're wondering.


Yay for photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment