Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas, Christmas Time is Near...

So you know a true blogger by how many December post they have.  I don't have many.  Somehow, shopping and wrapping, and cleaning just don't seem blogworthy.



I make the mistake of letting the girls open a Christmas present, their Christmas pajamas so that I could get some cute pictures.  Now Eryn thinks she is at liberty to open any of them whenever she likes.  I can't tell you how many presents I have already rewrapped and I still have a week to go. 



It's a good thing she's so cute.  And to top it off, I didn't even get any good pictures.  Taking pictures of my children is like pulling teeth.



See what I mean.  And what do you do.  You can't scold them because they start crying and that doesn't make the pictures any better.



When I woke up this morning though I had a sweet little surprise from Chaney.



She was so excited.  She woke up extra early so that she could have it ready before I got up.  Today was the Christmas party at school and she wanted to make sure she looked especially pretty.




I think it would be impossible for her not to be especially pretty, but I'm biased.  And on special occasions she always wants "Princess Leia" hair.  This is our version.



Have to get a picture of the back too.



In closure, I'll quote Eryn, who was singing this song at the top of her lungs last night when she was supposed to be sleeping.


We wish you a Mewwy Chwistmas, We wish you a Mewwy Chwistmas,
We wish you a Mewwy Chwistmas, and a happy new yeaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment