Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We've Been Good, But We Can't Last

The Christmas fun continues.  Yesterday our fun started with the annual attempt at Christmas pictures.  And it went about as well as it usually does.  100 pictures later, still not one that I'm completely happy with. 



Nonie got this cute little Gap dress and Polka Dot Boots for the munchkin.  Aren't they so sweet.



And the red peacoat.  Cute as a lady bug.



And here's the Princess.  The best picture even though she wanted to show that she could stand on one foot. 



And then the fun really began.  Eryn has a fascination with the sky.  She was distracted by the airplanes.



Here she was yelling about something.  And Chaney was doing various dramatic poses.



I have 50 more like this. Not one with the same dramatic pose.



Over it.



The best I could do.



The crying began.



I don't know what we were talking about here.  I think this was where I was making my best argument for why they should sit still and let me take pictures of them.



Here's where I was pleading.



Here's where I gave up.



But this one's my favorite.



So cute.  But so naughty.  She'll be lucky if she doesn't get coal for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I will testify that it was crazy, but they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete