I'm a bad blogger. Shame on me. I am working on a New Year's Eve post and a Snowed In post. If you're lucky maybe this weekend. Probably not though. But I figured those of you who are dedicated enough to have stopped by my blog hoping for something new and exciting from me, were probably tired of looking at pizza, so until I can get around to something better I wanted to show you these cute little hobo gloves I made for me and the girls.
I found a fairly simple pattern for them with a cable knit down the front. I knit the gloves and crocheted the little lace trim.
I am a seasonal knitter. I usually get a hankering about the end of September and I usually finish one project and then I'm done for the year.
But I must say these have come in handy. I have worn them several times and it also leaves your fingers free. Which I like. My fingers get claustrophobic. (I spelled that word all by myself without spellcheck. Be impressed.)
And my hand model is pretty cute too. Uncooperative, but pretty cute.
Yea!!! A new post! I'm loving the schmittens...I'm loving the word schmittens...I could just keep saying it over and over. But for the sake of your sanity and mine, I'll resist the urge. And, you've gotten love your schmitten model. I'm "schmitten" with her! ha!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am very proud of you for spelling claustrophobic all by yourself!! Impressive!!
I was very sick of seeing the Pizza so thank you. I also agree with everything Aunt Ruth wrote. Aunt Ruth you should do a blog because you are super witty. I think my blog is witty and then I see your comment which is usually more witty.
ReplyDeleteI just realized that should say "got to love" not "gotten love." The latter makes no sense. Of course, I'm sure you are used to me making no sense. Thanks, Kace, for the compliments! You are too funny...in fact, I think you are super witty yourself! Super wittiness must run in the family. Right, Super Witty Jenna?? Alas, I don't think I can do a blog because I have nothing about which to blog. Mine would be a short, boring blog. That would probably even be the name of it: Ruth's Short, Boring Blog :-)
ReplyDelete