Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sweet Eryn

My baby is two years old. So sweet and feisty.  I could just eat those cheeks.



We just did a little celebration.  My current mindset is to hold off on the mega parties until they are old enough to remember them.  I made a cake and we sang happy birthday more than a couple of times and I think we all said Happy Birthday to her twice as many times as we sang it.


Keighley got her these sweet little shoes.  I'll have to check with her and see where she found them.  But they make little, fat, baby feet look even more adorable, if that is possible.  She got a cute shirt from Noney that matches.  And Kace made her a lovely little doll with snaps and velcro and buckles.  Buckles are an obsession of Eryn's.  She loves to buckle. 


So Happy Birthday to my Eryn Evangeline.  She is sugar and spice, and everything nice.  Emphasis on the spice.  Glad that she's my little pumpkin.


3 comments:

  1. Her smile lights up my heart. Happy Birthday my sweet Eryn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a little cutie! I've never seen her not smiling. Happy two's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute, sweet, funny little girl!! How can you not love that face??

    ReplyDelete