This is seriously overdue. My birthday celebration was so much fun. Thanks to everyone who was a part and especially to Liz and Kace because I know they put lots of time and effort into the planning and execution. So much to say that I thought I would just list all the bits and pieces so you can get an idea of the fun. These are in no particular order.
Birthday cards and homemade presents from my sweet daughter Chaney... Driving in the country with the windows down listening to music... beef jerky... cupcakes... chocolate and vanilla (some were squished in a tragic car/cooler accident but they managed to serve their purpose in life. So yummy)... a close call with a beaver... Beautiful cabin in Helen... Coffee... Hot tub... Steak and baked potatoes (outback recreated)... an abundance of bananas... Coffee...Karaoke...
Peanut butter pie...more coffee and karoake...puking my guts out because I had too much coffee and about 8 cupcakes (slight exaggeration, but I did have a lot)...grits, eggs, bacon, hashbrown casserole (I should have taken more pictures of the food, it was divine)...horseback riding...several long discussions about horseback riding...cigar store man...walmart run with a flea market stop on the way...Sitting on the porch visiting...
Playing guitar and singing (almost exclusively Patty Griffin songs)... Barbeque, baked beans, potato salad and macaroni and cheese...Coffee...An intense game of catchphrase...Giant moth-like creature...Rockband... Ping Pong... More Karaoke...laughing... blowing out massive amounts of candles...sleeping...wonderful gifts...Surprise birthday party... beautiful decorations...mucho friends and family...spaghetti...strawberry cheesecake...Such fun...
So grateful to have such great people in my life. Thanks again to everyone. One of the best birthdays ever.
And little Eryn turned 2 this week. She'll have her own special post another day. Much love.
Very fun! I wish that we could have gone to Ireland or something super extravagant like that. You definitely deserve much much more, but this will have to do until I make millions off my dotty dolls;-)
ReplyDeleteGlad your birthday celebration was such a special one, may your year be just as special.
ReplyDeleteLove you ~ Mom