Things I learned about gardening today. 1) If your going to till anything, you should do it with no less than a 9 HP, heavy duty, hydraulic tiller. (Gosh, I'm starting to sound like a guy) and 2) When weed-wacking wear pants. The garden has finally been tilled. Thanks to Mama Matillda. That's her name of course. She acquired that name because Cooper thought it was very clever... Ma "Till" Da, and we added the Mama because she was rather large and because everyone knows if you want something done right, you get your Mama to do it for you.
And now, because I know you have grown weary of pictures of tillers we will move on to mustaches. I had a lovely evening last night visiting with friends at the Stone Mountain Frontera where Dad was singing. They have mustaches in the candy/vending machines on the way in. Dad and Rylie let us in on this secret and we spent most of the evening thoroughly amused.
And here's us girls. I couldn't tell you what kind of face Kace was going for in this picture. These mustaches were a little too close to home though. If I didn't wax this is probably exactly what my mustache would look like in about 4 weeks. Okay, that's all for now. Hope everyone (All three of you) have a fabulous and happy Easter!
Jenna, you are cracking me up! I agree whole heartedly, if you want something done and done right you get your mama to do it. Happy Easter - I love you!
ReplyDeleteMama
At least I crack my mom up. Thanks Mom.
ReplyDeleteI have told everyone - read Jenna's blog - she is so funny. I never knew just how funny until your blog. I think I will put a link on my facebook page. ;-)
ReplyDelete