So the gardening continues... And I have great helpers...
And then came the point in the photo op that Eryn decided she was tired and wanted to lay down. And Chaney thought it might make a good picture if she held a pitchfork over her sister's head. So we had to have a discussion about how the well being of her sister's head took priority over good pictures. It was really less of a discussion and more of me yelling at her to put the pitchfork down, but I did click a picture first...
And today we had Easter fun. They get to spend Easter with their Dad this weekend, so we celebrated today. I dressed them up in their new Easter clothes and took pictures. And since I love flowers, I couldn't resist the flower headbands. They were thrilled with the idea.
I never did get a good one with both of them looking at the camera. Eryn has a new hair cut. It is very cute. After months of trying to keep her hair out of her eyes we opted for bangs. She has a rather large gap in her front teeth so it reminds me of a much cuter version of Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber, but Kace said she looks like Ramona Quimby. So we'll go with Ramona. I think the new do definitely fits the new attitude.
Okay so time to end on a good note. I think this one is sweet.
TOO FUNNY! I agree her haircut suits her newly gained attitude and independence. Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteYou are HIL-ar-ious. seriously did I know you were this funny? jk I did. keep it coming, but next time pet a more flattering picture of me.
ReplyDeleteactually could you put a better picture. don't just pet it.
ReplyDelete