My mom has a knack for decorating. So I thought I would post a few pictures of her Christmas Extravaganza. I love it when people go all out.
I love the wreathes she has hanging on all the kitchen cabinets.
One of my favorite most recent changes. All the pictures lining the staircase. So sweet.
There's quite a few stockings.
So cozy and cheery. I love her style. Definitely makes me feel the Christmas cheer.
Thanks Jenna, probably too much stuff but I do love Christmas decorating.
ReplyDeleteIt is even cuter in person!
ReplyDeleteYour mom's home is lovely as usual. It gives a particular sense of warmth with all her Christmas treasures. Now I would really like to see pics. of Your home in all it's grace and decorations, and Kace's as well. It can be a virtual tour for me in case I don't make it in person this year.
ReplyDelete