
Karis invited us all up to her house for fun and food. It was a Fourth of July/ Birthday Party for Bella. Karis has her house beautifully decorated. Karis is an avid hoarder. . . I mean junk collector. . . I mean Antique Collector. Anyway, whatever she is, her house is a lot cuter than mine.

Gotta love a cupcake tower. Note the pictures of Bella in the background. So cute.

Here's the girly girls. They still love having their photo taken.

The Scott Children. They haven't been traumatized by the camera yet. What's your secret Karis?

A very exciting part of the day for me. If you know me at all then you know that I love beef. And steak is the best kind of beef. And Ribeyes are the best kind of steak. And Ribeyes are currently Number 1 on my "If I had to live off only one food for the rest of my Life it Would Be" List. 2nd is peanut butter balls, 3rd is homemade bread and butter, just so you know. These change from week to week, but steak pretty much always stays at the top of the list.

Sweet baby Judah. Baby cheeks are the best. And this is a great picture. I'm not bragging. I didn't take any of these pictures, Kace did. But the only flaw in this picture is that you can't see that his eyes are the color of the ocean on some Caribbean beach.

The Grandmunchkins minus Garrison. Not sure why he didn't make it in these pictures.

The Grandmunchkins Pose No. 2. Still no Garrison. I expect it's because he is not allowed to lay in the grass. It's dangerous. You could get grass stains.

More baby cheeks. Is there a cuter face in the world than your child coming toward you with puckered lips.

Karis' Party Favors for all the kids. So cute. All the children who weren't scared to death of third degree burns loved them. Which means all the children but mine. Mine have a healthy fear.

Those remaining in the Naylor Household, minus Tyler.

Baby G. What a cute face. I love this picture even more because of the identical face in the left-hand corner. Perfect proud father face.

The Gunters. Sorry, your not privileged enough to see their faces.

The Smiths.

So Happy Fourth of July just a little late.
Rib eyes - oh yum! Think we need an excuse to grill out again - they were perfection. I thought Halloween was your second favorite holiday. Maybe we can have a Halloween cook out and celebrate
ReplyDeleteKaris' birthday?
Sounds like a plan to me.
ReplyDeleteUmmm. Garrison had not arrived at the party yet, so that is why he didn't make the pictures. His parents like to be fashionably late. Also must give Karis credit for the picture of Judah just in case she one day looks at your blog. I will never hear the end of it if I don't!
ReplyDelete