Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day Run Off

Chaney had the annual school Fundrun on Friday. This is a wonderfully entertaining event if you have never had the opportunity to attend one. They take all the children in the school by grade. Line them up and make them run in circles for 30-45 minutes. Wears those little punks out and all for the benefit of the PTA.


She did a great job. I'm very proud of her and I aspire to be able to run that far one day.


While Chooch was hard at work, the little gypsy was the problem.


I know you are thinking, how could that angelic creature possibly be a problem? Well, let me tell you. She could not comprehend why there were children everywhere running around having so much fun, and she could not be allowed to participate. So I spent my time either listening to her scream or trying to keep her from getting trampled by 2nd graders when she managed to sneak away and make a break for it.


Fortunately for us, the had a "Run with your Family" Lap. Which made everything better....

until they started out handing out popcicles to the fundrun participants and the battle began again.


All worn out from all the running. Good job chooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment