So Susan invited all of the Naylor girls (or those who are formerly known as) up to her house for a get together for painting pumpkins and general socializing. We had such a wonderful time.

Here we all are. Well not all of us, but some of us. Don't we look like we're having a wonderful time?

And she made cupcakes. Pumpkin cupcakes. Side Note- Anyone who makes me cupcakes will always be my friend. And she also made quiche and a broad assortment of salads. Somehow we neglected to take pictures of the wide array of food. But take my word on it, when I say it was marvelous.

The craft she planned for us to do was painting these cute little pumpkins. Here I am painting. I was completely devoid of creativity this day. Must have used it all up the day before or something.

But didn't they turn out so cute? I'll leaving you guessing which one belongs to which person.

Loved them all.

Then began the photo shoots. Oh wait. I forgot to show you Susan's house.

Would you not want to live here? I would for sure. Back to the photo shoots.

Another little baby that I could squeeze his guts out. And I love the flowers that are still growing so well. Any I have touched seem to be dead now.

Okay if this one doesn't make you want to puke from the sweetness of it, something is wrong with you. I want to bite his plump little cheek. The right one.

My sweet little gypsy. Take note of the beautiful little dress. My very talented mother made this dress for her and got her the cute little polka dot boots. These photos don't do the dress justice. I think I will have to do another dress photo op.

On to the Donkey. How could pictures that include donkeys and babies be anything but adorable. Especially happy babies.

More babies and donkey.

Sweet little baby lips and soft little donkey nose. Another picture that makes me want to give squishy hugs.

The view from her house. I love clouds with sunbeams.

Isn't this arbor great? That's Chaney walking up to the Arbor and Peyton Grace (Susan's granddaughter) is up in the top of the arbor. Again, adventurous verses nonadventurous.

Thanks so much Susan for inviting us to your beautiful house. I had such a wonderful time. Can't wait to do it again.
Jenna
ReplyDeleteIt was a wonderful day - a mini vacation from real life. Your pictures are more than wonderful! I want one of Eryn kissing the donkey.
Mom
I guess my first one didn't post, anyway if it comes in twice it bears repeating. I am honored and blessed by your blog and your family. I laugh at y'all because you are truely a fun and extremely funny family and I love that!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I am even now thinking of new ways to get into trouble with you. May I remind you of you and I being the only ones to sleep under the stars on said camping trip in sub zero weather.
ReplyDeleteSo I just did a post today about this day, and I think I used almost all of the exact photo's. Oh well. The only bummer is that we have the exact same friends too. Bummer for them not for us:-) Your post was way cuter and funnier than mine.
ReplyDeleteI was already sorry I missed this and now I am purely miserable! Susan - you must plan another one and Jenna- I LOVE THIS BLOG!
ReplyDelete