Sunday, September 5, 2010

Project of the Week

Okay, so my project of the week plan has become project whenever I get it finished. I actually had this done in a week. But I never got around to taking pictures and then somehow the necklace managed to get lodged in my fireplace and I had to perform surgery to extricate it from my mantle. Anyway, long story short... here it is...


I can't decide what I think about it. I think it's a tad too much, but once I get started it's hard to stop. I used leftover fabric and earrings that I had laying around and then added jewels on the left side, just hand stitching them on.



I would like to give the bib necklace project another try. But not anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Jenna - I think it looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is beautiful. You are the most creative person I know.

    ReplyDelete